View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

As per usual, some really interesting, well though out posts.

Respect...

Hmm, three questions that I would ask Alizée...

Looks like you guys have the conventional "angle" covered, so time for some "out of the Box" Scottishness...

Well, we are talking a "hypothetical" situation here, for, realistically, my chances of ever actually meeting her are, ooo, about "0%". Chance of actually getting to converse with her, is maybe abouuuttt, "-infinity cubed%".

In other words is just "not happening".

But, I'll "bite", anyhow.

I like her work as an artiste, a lot, even with my minimal "schoolboy" French. Thank god for Google.

But, I must confess, as much as I admire her musical work, I'm a "people person", and/thus I have nothing but infinite respect and affection for her, as , Alizée "the Person".

There are "aspects" of her life that many of us here can identify, and readily empathize with, and, "me" being "me", empathic as I am, my "healing aspect", "picks up" on a lot of things that make me go "ouch", that could really be doing with some "work" on them, and, thus my 3 questions would probably be about these "ouchies", with a view to "healing".

Which would, even in this "hypothetical" situation, be wildly inappropriate, and none of my damn business, unless, hypothetically, she was a very dear friend.

But, I could still do some healing work with 3 questions.

A simple "smile" has great healing "properties", "spiritually", "physically", and "emotionally". It tends to disrupt "negative trains of thought", sort of "chases away the blues", and, you know, they are "viral". Someone smiles at you, it is damn hard not to smile back, etc, etc, etc.

Before you know it, your "mood"/"affect" is "lifted", and the world doesn't seem such a dark, sad, stressful and sometimes really "shitty" place after all, and, y'know, guess what, maybe you aren't alone, after all.

Now a "laugh", well, think of it as a "smile" gone "Supernova".

My 3 "questions" would go "fishing for smiles".

It would be time to "unleash" my gentle Scottish accent, people adore it, (so they keep telling me), it gets me into lots of "trouble", and, "unlimber" my "native" Scottish "wit" and "charm", which gets me into even more "trouble", of all the "best" kinds.

Question 1) Alizée, what makes Alizée happy???

A very gentle and subtle "interrogation" would ensue, the sole purpose of which would be to make her smile as much as possible, with possibly a few laughs involved. A lot of "positivity" and "healing" to be had here.

Question 2) Tell me all about Annily?

Same idea as above. A lot of smiles, and thus, a lot of "healing" to be had.

Question 3) Tell me all about Jon Snow and Galak?

Now, this one is subtly different, for, I think we both share a love of Dogs.

My wife and I "breed" and "show" Siberian Huskies and Corgis, and have had a few Samoyed's, which, I'm pretty sure that is what Jon Snow is, so there is a pretty good probability that this topic of conversation would be a veritable "motherlode" of "smiles", and if that didn't work I'd "crank up" the "kawaii level" by "breaking out" the puppy pictures and videos.

Trust me. Cuteness "overload" = a "ton" of "smiles" and "healing".

So, the result of these three questions would hopefully = a "chilled out", happier and more relaxed Alizée, , that would hopefully have gained some kind of "heartsease", and "healing", at least for a while.

Now, this whole thing is not totally altruistic, if I'm to be totally honest, for, I absolutely adore Alizée's smiles, they make me smile, and, her "laughs", well, they just "give me the warm fuzzies".

All of which is, to use the ultimate Scottish superlative is "pure dead brilliant", and worth more to me than "all the tea in China".

End result: WIN/WIN.

<Steps back into the shadows.>

<Sorry, I couldn't resist that.>