View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Look, I don't mean to be rude, and I recognize that you're young and have a good excuse, but that is one of the most clueless things I've ever seen posted here.

This thread is not "off track" and it certainly isn't "pointless." Did you not understand why the OP presented the idea of the lottery? Does it completely escape your comprehension what that has to do with declining music sales and revenues? Can't you see that the entire idea was to create an alternative way for a musician we admire to make money? And so a general discussion of the realities of the music business is completely on target?

Nor is anyone "battling to the death." If you think that Lefty and I have ever behaved towards one another with the slightest degree of animosity, you're completely wrong. We don't even seriously disagree here, and although I remain convinced that the future of the music business just as in publishing is both digital and decentralized, I am inclined to bow to his superior knowledge of the realities of making music as it exists right at this moment.

You're the one who's off-track here, not the thread.
Sorry I like listing:
1)yes i'm young and this is probably why I look stupid to you.
2)I guess I'm translating this thread in the wrong way.
3)You can ask any of the regular guys like Plaz,Jung,Joey,Uni on chat that I have the weirdest/Totally exaggerated ways of saying what things are like. So yah sorry that "battling to the death." was the wrong choice of words.
4)Maybe I got lost in your guys earlier posts so thats why the whole Lottery all the way to the future of the music business just as in publishing is both digital and decentralized thing.
5)But yah your right, I'm not even contributing to this thread so I'll go, and I have no idea why or how I got in here haha.

Sorry If I messed things up, O and I'm really tired and thats the reason I usually write stupid pointless stuff