View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 01:38 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well as part of my promotional efforts, I have been going to different forums, trying to earn some posting points before I made a post about Alizee.
Unfortunately one piece of scum in this forum has been trying to sabotage my efforts to promote Alizee so I haven't been able to share some of my efforts here.

Well I've decided to post this one because I think a lot of people here would be interested to see how this effort is going. I posted in a pilot's forum and it's had over 1,400 hits, then I posted to the Texas Ags forum and in a relatively short time, it's had over 1,300 hits. The "few" people who have posted, have said mostly negative things, but I think this is in keeping with what I've heard about a lot of people in the south, that if it aint country, and I spell that with a capitol aint, they wont like it.

As I've said, I had to lie about my age and my association with their forum, but if this is the worst sin anyone in here or anyone in this world has done, this would be a pretty good place to live in as opposed to the lies, some other scumbag told that he wasn't even man enough to own up to.

[url]http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1717042&page=1&forum
I say, let's BAN that POS! One less member won't hurt us especially if he/she ceases to be a fan of Alizee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Sorry to hear scruffy, people online can be real scumbags sometimes, its becuase they hate the real world and try to be kool in the online world
also it seems to me they just hate her because she foreign.... though i will agree her singing in live concert is (i hate to admit it) pretty bad; her studio recorded songs are quite good and one cant say she cant sing based off them!
Dont waste your time we these losers Scruffy.... let them be closed minded ignoramuses

I beg to disagree with you, FRA. I love all her live performances! Especially the slow ones/ballads (Tempete, Amelie, PTB and Lui oi toi). I guess, just like beauty, it's in the "ear" of the beholder.