View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 12:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the offer MA, but even if we get 150 or more requests, it shouldn't be a problem. I have some money set aside for work on the house, but it looks like that wont happen til late in the year.

I still have some cds left from last time, but that's mainly because I've been so busy, I haven't really had the time to try and sell them. I could have easily put them on e bay in which case, I'm sure they would've sold right away, but I don't want to give Alizée or Sony the impression that we are getting some of these cds to sell on a site like e bay to make money off of them. I've never sold a cd for more than the cost of it plus shipping.

"If" a new album does come out, one problem I had last time is once we started talking about an autograph session and taking names, there were people who came out of the wood work wanting one; people who seldom post and in several cases rarely check into the forum. So initially, I had people say that they wanted a cd, but they were impossible to get in touch with by pm and they didn't leave contact info such as an e mail address and it was kind of time consuming getting back in touch with these people so when ever we decide to go ahead with this, we need to tell people in the opening post to leave good contact info. Sure we could easily drop them from the list, but the object is to buy as many cds as possible.

I just hope we're not jinxing ourselves by counting our chickens before they hatch.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-07-2014 at 12:27 PM..