View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 08:28 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Ashton Kutchner has the most twitter followers and he doesn't even tweet.. he msgs other people and they "filter" what he says and tweets it to the public on his account for him! This is probably a good idea considering how much hot water other celebrities get into from putting things out there that they later regret.

I think they ought to hire small groups of fans to run official sites for them from all corners of her fan base, such as for Alizée france, italy, america, and so on.
LOL! Ashton's team needs to do a better job. Didn't he get in hot water just recently for tweeting this? "How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste" (That was in defense of Joe Paterno, the disgraced football coach of Penn State who got fired for not telling the police about his defensive coach's sexual abuse of young children - for those who don't know).

But, I agree with you. She needs trusted volunteers (I don't think she's making enough money right now to hire a team) to manage her online presence. I'm sure there won't be a shortage of volunteers around the world. Can you imagine, you get a direct pm or e-mail or even a phone call from Alizee? You'd be one of the first to see her pictures and to know what's going on with her life! And you get answers to questions directly from her!
I say: Sign me up!!!