View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
I think it would be more clear if you wrote down not the total number of followers, but by how many it grew in a day.
I'd like to include that info. I'm updating the figures each morning at the same time before I go to work, and my time is limited then. I was thinking that I would do some analysis occasionally and when there are new appearances and videos, but probably not on a daily basis, at least not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I'm going to start out in a text format but if someone wants to make a spreadsheet layout with calculations and send it to me I'll use that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
Of course, none of those numbers matter, because maybe only 5% of all those followers buy her cd or anything else. The rest just write stupid shit like i love you and so on
How True! I'm hoping instead to determine how effective Alizée's participation on DALS is in attracting a new and larger audience. It's the only way I could think of to track this. I thought I'd compare her numbers to Tal's as they are in the same industry. And yes, it still means nothing but I'm interested.

Here is something I just noticed. Most Popular City - Mexico City DF.