View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 04:53 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I heard about this from a friend on Facebook who seemed to be very concerned that it might dampen the chances for a new album. I don't think it will. I'm sure they'll still be in other engagements here and there, so they will have other instructors too I'm sure to give them that flexibility and if there comes the opportunity for an album, he can cover while she's in Paris during the week. It's not a positive thing as far as chances for another album, but this isn't the worst news we could've received.

Stomach churning. This may also mean fewer public appearances. She could all but disappear from the Internet. Greg would, of course, want to advertise his dance studio, so there should be some public appearances. As much as Alizee loves Corsica, this might not be a good business decision. There are only 69,000 people in Ajaccio. A very small percent would want dance lessons. Traveling from other cities on the Island would be time consuming. It's not likely many, if any, students will come from the mainland. I wonder how many students they need to earn an acceptable income. The cost of living in Ajaccio is probably not very high. A reduced income may not bother Alizee. Aside from some fashion accessories, she has always lived a modest existence. Having been the center of attention most of her life, I wonder how she will adjust to a more reclusive existence. Again this is probably not a problem as she is a very private person. The worst impact will be on her fans.

There's also the--hopeful--possibility, she will get bored and decide to cut an album.

After all is said and done, I think the party is over.