View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 10:52 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Giving an interview is much more difficult than just writing a few words on instagram, reading on forums or hold a little small talk like "where are you from" or something.
For an interview, it is necessary that she understands all questions and feels comfortable( not embarrassed to make mistakes) to give detailed answers for us.
She isn't perfect at it, but it shows she can put a few sentences together like on her live concerts.
Members who met her and talked to her it had to be translated to her because she had trouble understanding what they were saying.
So I think her english is limited but you can convince me otherwise
No one here is going to be sent to interview her in a sit down .
It would be sent in txt . With txt isn't a nervous fan with some gittery
from wheresoever accent while drooling saying please sign it i love you scruffydog.Then lets take a look at the location,you've got a line of drooling fans also known as noise pollution as i doubt they met her in a quiet library and your nervous as you think they are kinda full retard.Last to be insulting but being French thats just how i roll,Frogs are known to be a bit rude so the translator for all you know was just a buffer which isn't to say they didn't provide assistance as eluded to above considering the climate.Now i'm not saying she is rude in the least but if i was her i'd probably have help there too its just smart and le-what the fuck did he just say- do i run now? No just sign it to todd he seems pretty cool and will never know the difference anyways.

By her own admission she listens to English music and doesnt need a translator -Watches movies in English and same thing.All moot points as again if she was sent txt and approved the questions then was considerate to answer it would or could basically be all translated anyways or either ways.That is if it was even an issue which believe me or not none of this matters as it isn't going to happen anyways.

Last but not least it would be all puff piece questions and we wouldn't be asking her to write then put to speech some Nabokov audiobook. All though that might be a pretty cool idea now that i just thought of it.

We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams