View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There was an Instagram post by Annily today, which brings up a subject. Pictures of, or posts about Annily that did not involve Alizee used to be taboo here and with her being more and more involved in social media, I feel that should no longer be the case. So if others approve, should we have a thread for her posts if we don't already have one?

Of course this is a forum about Alizée. Being a forum, remarks about Alizee can be critical, but out of respect for Alizée, I feel critical remarks (subject to admins judgement) of Annily should not be tolerated.

So I'd like to know others views on this subject?
Annily is entering her early teen years, and we know that this age group can say and do things that sometimes warrant criticism. However, this then becomes a parenting issue. I'm sure Alizee is monitoring her daughter's online activities. Out of respect for Alizee, criticism of Annily on this forum should not be tolerated.

I think a thread of her posts would be OK. She might enjoy the publicity, especially if she wants to follow in her mom's footsteps and one day have a singing and dancing career.