View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
Then it's official, Alizée's album is what will end the world. We're all going to die in the happiest way possible
Well there are a lot who believe there will be some type world ending calamity in 2012, so it all makes perfect sense. If the world does end next year, I want to be listening to her new album while I'm treading water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Wow! Many people here seem to be thinking that it is possible that Alizée will soon produce something they have been waiting to hear for a long time, but...

- This might just be a rumour (right?)
- One could just about imply anything with the formulation of the sentence (the French part)
- "album pop" could just about be anything, including French versions of Britney Spears hits

Why are you guys so happy about this piece of news? Am I missing something?

Edit:

Or maybe all the talk on this forum about UEDS being a very good album was not that serious after all...
You are 110% correct that this is just a rumor at this point, but we hear so little news from day to day, week to week, month to month that we grasp at straws.

Some people might think that a return to pop might mean a return to songs like ML and JAM and I'm sure that will never happen. I think it means a return to songs like ACC, L'Alize, JPVA, A quoi Rêve une jeune fille , tempete,L'e-mail a des ailes, Hey Amigo ,etc which would be awesome in my book. I certainly wasn't a fan of Psych and I definitely prefered her first 2 albums over UEDS, so for me this is welcome news.

Why are we so happy?
Well I can't speak for anyone else here but Alizée's music changed my life. At least MEC and Gour did and to think there's just a glimmer of a chance that we might be gettting more along a similar line is something I just can't help but get excited about.