View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
When I suddenly became a fan a year ago, I first became a fan of the person. Then the music, and now pretty much everything. In early July when ACDLA came out I was really frustrated that it wasn't available in the US for downloading. I thought "How can she be a big success again if they won't sell here?" But reading interviews and trying to pay attention got me to thinking that perhaps she doesn't want the big success that I wanted for her. Until she says how she feels I'm just guessing. She has been revealing more and more recently so maybe she'll discuss this sometime too. She certainly has been promoting the new album, getting out there and being seen and heard. I've said this in PMs before but I don't think in the forum yet, and I mean nothing against her at all, but to me it seems like she prefers to be a sort of 'hobbyist' artist. Making songs and albums, and performing is something she enjoys doing but she doesn't want to live it full time. I do think she really enjoys meeting the fans at the autograph sessions she has. If she were really big she may not be able to have the kind of sessions she has, where she will sign anything you hand her, even multiple items, and permit a photo with her. Maybe to her, less is more. It is what it is though. Just my thoughts....
Thanks for all the replies to everyone .

Ray made me think the only issues or emotional bs she probably does go through is the typical critic non-sense which probably bugs her a bit but not enough to do any real harm and pressure from the company saying more more more - greedily . To which when you consider that again she herself would probably agree - less is more . Anyway when her next hit song is titled Less is More ya'll better remember this hehe .