View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 06:10 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Did Alizée say she will be there? If not, all infos, however they seems to be true, are still just rumors.
No, she didn't. It's still more likely that she will be there instead of the DALS tour. Let's hope she will. A friend of mine bought a ticket and it will probably be her only chance to see Alizée on stage - so for her sake I'm praying that Alizée will attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Jenny too has taken some great videos in the past. If she can get the time off, I will give her a ticket to either show. Better yet, I will give her both tickets I have to the floor, because I think she can tolerate a long wait better than I can. In fact me and other members will come up with a way to pay for her transportation to and from there if she could get the time off, but unfortunately, I think that's her biggest obstacle. The main purpose of all this is to get video of Alizée.
Thanks, that's a kind offer Scruffy, but as I mentioned I won't be able to go on holiday. I started a new job last week and I don't even know if I'll be able to go on holiday during the next 6 months. The money for the transportation etc. is not the problem, it's simply about the lack of days off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If she can't go, maybe she find out for me if the German member I met up with plans on going. I bought 2 tickets for each show. I owe a lot to him and I'd give him the extra tickets I have, if he can make it.
You're talking about Bernd (AlizéeFee), right? He won't go. To be honest I don't even know if any of the usual suspects from the German fans will be going at all.