View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The best part about these seats, is you don't have to wait out in the cold for hours. Those seats are for the 25th. I also have tickets for the 22nd which is for the floor.

There's so many obstacles. First.....will she be in any of the shows or just a few or all? No matter what's been said, I'll believe it when I see, expecting even if she does plan on it, there could be a last minute cancellation.
I think the reason they decided to sell specific seats is to make the entry process orderly and faster, and also to prevent people from having to assemble outside for hours.

As far as bringing in cameras, etc... I expect the screening will be more comprehensive these days than it had been in the past. Here is a PDF of the venue's generic rules. (French only) http://www.accorhotelsarena.com/site..._2015_vdef.pdf

And I have yet to see anything to make me think Alizée will or will not be there. I saw one 'fan community' make a post or two as if it was fact, but since it offered no source or way to confirm anything, to me it's just an attention-seeking rumor.

EDIT-

Quote:
Après les attentats tragiques du 13 novembre dernier, l’AccorHotels Arena a fermé ses portes avant de rouvrir le 17 novembre.

Pour assurer la sécurité de tous ses visiteurs, l’AccorHotels Arena a revu l’ensemble de ses dispositifs de protection et de sureté en renforçant de manière importante les moyens mis en œuvre avec l’appui des forces de l’ordre et en appliquant des mesures exceptionnelles.

Sont ainsi interdits, de manière permanente, l’accès à la promenade sur le parvis haut du bâtiment et l’accès au parc de stationnement qui demeurera donc fermé jusqu’à nouvel ordre.

Tous les visiteurs de l’AccorHotels Arena sont invités à se présenter à l’unique point d’accès à l’Aréna, situé à l’angle de la rue de Bercy et du boulevard de Bercy, sans sac ni valise d’un volume supérieur à 25 litres, et à se conformer aux instructions des agents de sureté.

L’AccorHotels Arena fait appel à la prudence et à la vigilance de tous.

================================================== ======

After the tragic events of November 13, the Arena AccorHotels closed before reopening on November 17.

To ensure the safety of all visitors, the AccorHotels Arena has reviewed all of its devices of protection and safety by strengthening significantly the resources implemented with the support of security forces and implementing exceptional measures.

Are thus banned permanently, access to the promenade on the high court building and access to the parking lot, which will therefore remain closed until further notice.

All visitors to the Arena AccorHotels are invited to sit the single point of access to the Arena, located at the corner of rue de Bercy and the Boulevard de Bercy, bag or suitcase without a volume greater than 25 liters, and comply with the instructions of security officers.

The Arena AccorHotels calls for caution and vigilance of all.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 12-08-2015 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: more data