View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I agree with you both..

and Scruffy... The funny thing is, I fell in love with Alizee by her voice before I knew what she looked like so I know her voice is very good in spite of her amazing looks and mesmerizing dance moves!

I think the problem is that she is not getting enough publicity... Mexico City is a big city and so she will get a ton of publicity there... but it's not going to resonate all over Mexico or anything because they are not networked like the United States.... I lot of cities in that country live under a rock. I have been to places in Mexico where all of the news is local and instead of printing newspapers or watching t.v., they literally have people drive around in volkswagen beetles with a bullhorn attached to the top of it so that they can yell out the news a couple times a day.... it looks like a freakin mexican eletrical parade... lol ... but I still love the country... don't get me wrong... I just don't think it's where Alizee's focus should be... she should go to Canada and America.

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 10-08-2011 at 04:31 PM..