View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
In about three weeks, I will have been a die-hard Alizée fan for exactly one year. Luckily, I haven't had to sit through any seriously long break (for my health and safety, that's probably a good thing) but when the day comes... *shudder*
i don't think I could handle it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Well, I became a fan of her about 9 months ago.

For the first 7-8 months, I was freaking CRAZY about her! Like... the usual surfing on youtube for her videos of hours, looking up pictures of her, reading up anything I could find about her, posting like crazy on this forum, and so on.

She was on my mind almost all the time. Her's was the only music I listened to for those 8 months straight. Nothing else!

Whereas now, it's definitely reached a reasonable level. I still love and adore her! But now I can live a somewhat normal life.

I can now even listen to music that's not hers! For me, that's a huge change. (Though of course, she still dominates my most played list )
sounds like me... i've only known about Alizee for one month... i first came to see her on Jan 1st... so it should be easy to remember how long i have been a fan lol. this sounds exactly like me right now... no lie.