View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 02:19 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking Finnish news articles about Alizée!

Finnish news articles about Alizée!

I’m not sure where this would belong, but since this is a historical news review, and I also asked for advice, I’ll put it here.

I wanted to open such a thread, because although there is not much news about Alizée here in Finland, but when there is sometimes, it is interesting and flattering!

In fact, I only find 2 articles. In the past, there were probably a little more of them, but they just can no longer be found on the Internet.

Anyway... I blame our journalists for not reporting more...

Well, but to that topic!

So I found one basic article from the early years that mostly told only the early years of Alizée. It came from the large Finnish channel MTV (MTV3).

But then an entertainment media magazine called Voice. News from 2011.

Reporters have given three song tips, and the title reads "The World's Sexiest Artist." One of the three has been awake!

And who and what it would be like Alizée and J'en Ai Marre!

https://www.voice.fi/musiikki/a-33961
Edit. Url: voice.fi/musiikki/a-33961 [I'm not allowed to post links yet.] [Now I can]

"French 26-year-old Alizée is a confusing revelation. She is extremely cute and neighborly. When the costume and dance choreography seen in the video are combined with that kind looking and innocent looking essence, the end result is confusing. Some other female artist could look like a cheap pushy wannabe in that, but Alizée manages to remain seductive with her cuteness. And after that, no one can argue that French is not a sexy language."

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 03-17-2021 at 02:46 PM..