View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 04:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I did have a experience like yours for about 1 day actually lol

What happened is I saw the Moi Lolita video first, and for about a a day I didn't think much of it. Yeah she was pretty but I don't think the video properly shows her.. I was curious enough about her though to do an internet search and I came across the Live in Amsterdam video, which is still my favorite video of her ever! It was kind of like a religious experience Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9iny-IfqH4

I would pay someone like $50 if they could find me an HQ version of this lol
Same has probably happened to several...

However, my 17 years are... A world record.

It’s amazing how many great shows Alizée has, because even though I watch and listen to them almost all the time, I probably haven’t even had time to watch these versions of Moi Lolita for over a week, although of course I love those shows!

And when she waves her fingers... It's so... And that dance...

It is incomprehensible how Alizée always draws attention of her audience and captures its 100%, even though she is also shy.

Edit:

I thought my Lili bug might somehow even make it easier when I come here to write...

On YouTube, you see that there are thousands of Alizée enchanted people all over the world, but because of the language barrier, they don't come here, etc ...

They just freak out and spam emoticons on Facebook fan groups etc! Lol.

Well, I came here and at first I wouldn’t have thought I would come... And now my Lili Bug just seems to be growing more (if it’s even possible to grow anymore)!

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 03-19-2021 at 04:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts