View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Alizee forum may possibly shut down?

I received the following e-mail from Riccordo of Alizee forum.

dear users,

Due to users posting illegale or copyrighted material, including selfmade youtube videos with playlists, my adsense account for aliyee-forum got deactivated.

I will no longer support illegal sharing through my site and risk getting my whole account suspended.

if you guys dont want alizee-forum.com to shut down, well then help me out and tell google ur sorry. i dont know how u do it, but im open for suggestions.

kind regards

riccardo

To those of you who don't know him, I beleive he was the original founder of Alizee forum. He is from Germany so I'd have to believe he's still there and operates the forum from there.

The reason I mention where it's based is I've posted several videos over the past few years, mostly using videos of Alizee and mostly from the early years, but also including some clips from Psych and Les Enfoires of recent years.

Now many of my videos have been flagged by Youtube, but they still have allowed them to be posted with the exception that they've been banned in
Germany.

So I don't know if what's going on over there has to do with Germany or is it an internet thing in general, but of course it could have implications for our forum.

This is a very busy time for me and I don't really have time to check into it and wonder if some one else can find out exactly what is going on here.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-08-2014 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Updating the thread title then changing it back