View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 05:40 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Awesome idea! and great job. There are some people I used to work with here in Boston that got laid off by my airline and they went to work for JetBlue. I haven't kept touch with them, but I'm sure some people I work with have. I will make up some dvd's of this video and give it to some of their workers I see on the bus. Hopefully they'll spread the word.
Thanks Scruffy, and if you want me to, I could upload the video to a file-sharing site such as megaupload so you wouldn't have to download the lower quality version from youtube. It's a 20.3MB MPG file, let me know if you're interested.

Quote:
One thing that should be done is an annotation should be added to the beginning of the video saying the music is from the song I'm fed up, sung by Alizée.

Hopefuly tags were added to the video to include Jet Blue, flight attendant, fed up. These are words people who have heard about it but can't remember his name are more likely to search for.
Pretty much everything was covered by the tags and the video description.

Quote:
Even if you add the those tags, I would repost the video on Youtube with the title Jet Blue Flight Attendant Fed Up. It will be easier for people to find it.
Keep the original video on there too! Youtube doesn't care.
Actually, that was the original title of the video, the reason I changed it to "Steven Slater: 'I'm Fed Up'" was because "Steven Slater" was trending higher than "JetBlue flight attendant" (more people were searching for the terms "Steven Slater" than "JetBlue flight attendant").

I'll see about reuploading under a different title.

Quote:
The viral marketing is a great idea, but this video should also have a thread of it's own, maybe under fan art, where I think it will be more noticed, you can also include your idea for viral marketing with it.

I would also post this on the Alizee forum. If you are not a member there, I will post it for you and give you both the credit you deserve.
Thanks Scruffy, the only Alizée fan forum that I'm a member of is AlizéeAmerica.

Quote:
EDIT:

Well I just joined 2 other forums. The airline pilots central forum and the flight attendants.org forum. I posted a thread about this video. I said they've probably already seen youtube videos of this incident, but this new one was a must see. I'm sure especially with f.a's, if a few like it, word will spread.
Thanks again.