View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 09:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I received a message from Steve the other day. He said he had sent a message to Alizee and Gregoire (back in august) about the wedding gift and he received a reply from Gregoire. I suggested he post it in the forum, but he hasn't and since we have news, I think members here would be anxious to hear it.

First of all, Steve mentioned being in the hospital. He said due to a sports injury, he had a clot in his aorta that needed to be removed. It sounds very serious, but maybe in modesty, he said it was no big thing and the operation went well.

So here is a picture of the messages from Steve. Keep in mind, as I mentioned earlier, it may be her policy to not respond to fans gifts. She probably receives a lot and it's I'm sure too much to respond to all, so it's best to respond to none. I really despite hoping, didn't really expect to hear anything in return. Just knowing they got the gift was enough for me. It was very nice though, to get a message through Steve, from Greg and if that's all we get, well that's just more icing on the cake.

Stefan Gregoire.jpg

Google translation of Greg's message...

"
I know you Jacotey with Jo , but I enjoy seeing this message to thank you very much for this very kind and generous gesture ! Greetings from Greece ."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-05-2016 at 10:02 PM..