View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 07:51 AM

leto681 is on a distinguished road

Hello

I tried to translate it. Some things I did not understand acoustically, this I marked.

ALIZÉE: We are in London

GREGOIRE: We are London to finally film this video with Chris.

ALIZÉE: With Chris, yes, a video of our Dance about Christine.

GREGOIRE: Yes a video about our dance from DALS tourney from Christine and the Queens, with which we had fun. Which we danced during the DALS Tournée 28 times.

ALIZÉE: On the tournée this year

GREGOIRE: These 28 times we liked very much, we loved this choreography

ALIZÉE: Yes, we prepared this specially for this tournée. And yes, we are a little sad that this was over and we could not dance it anymore.

GREGOIRE: Yes and there was this perfect conclusion to have a super souvenir

ALIZÉE: A Souvenir and all that, because this is a rumba but a bit modernized because of the chorographical talent of Gregoire

ALIZÉE: No it is..

GREGOIRE: No it is really a remembrance (did not fully acoustically understand it) to the Choreography and dancing it 28 times

ALIZÉE: It has inspired us what it makes of Christine and what it makes choreographically (not sure if this is correct)

ALIZÉE: And above all to keep the Rumba side and with the style of Greg

GREGOIRE: We are lucky to have a location very extraordinary for the shooting, with a universe a little different,

ALIZÉE: Different furniture

GREGOIRE: .. different furniture and, I think, a light installation which is now being built, which will be really super

ALIZÉE: The décor, yes, which is really old

GREGOIRE: Antique

ALIZÉE: Voila, antique

ALIZÉE: And we are trying to evolve across the furniture to dance and (did not understand) although the floor does not seem to be very flat, it does have quite some holes in it, so this is a new challenge.

GREGOIRE: Yes, voila.