View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 09:05 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well the sculpture makes her nose look kind of large and at 'times', I think it does 'look' kind of big such in this profile from ACC Star Academy. So I think the size might be well proportioned but what might be off is the angle formed by the nose and the forehead, I think it might be a little too sharp in the sculpture, but it's a work in progress and we'll have to wait to see what the finished product looks like.
I know sculpting is much harder than it looks, otherwise we would all be working on "The Thinker" in our spare time. But I do think the nose is too pointy. Granted, Alizee has a unique nose. When she smiles, the skin between her nose and upper lip is uniquely shaped as well. Her upper lip also slightly overlaps her lower when she is not smiling. I realize this all can be extremely complicated when trying to capture her essence in a single sculpture, but he is making a go at it and looks way better than anything that I could hope to accomplish. I am looking forward seeing it when done.

Curious as to what hair color he would settle on? There has been so many!