View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 08:57 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
How many people have you spread the word to "recently"? None I'm sure, all you do is just sit back and criticize like a useless piece of crap.
Spreading the word of Alizee, well I believe I've said it before in this very thread that my time for that is over. I've moved on to people who appreciate my work. Just cause I'm not gonna promote Alizee in anyway again does not mean you should disregard all advice given. You were told what you've said in this thread would come back and catch up with you, yet you continue to explain in detail what you are doing at each of these forums. To date I've seen what has been said here get you caught at least on two of the forums. If you're gonna talk about dishonest doings do it in private, doing it in public is just gonna get you caught and give you a bad rep.

You don't have to like me in the least bit, but please just take the advice. You've seen how this thread has caused failure. You must have sparked some interest somewhere in at least two places though. If you didn't spark that interest you wouldn't have gotten caught. But like I said if they want to be interested you can damn near bet they will stumble upon this thread here.

Besides I believe you self proclaimed yourself alizee's biggest critic at one point. Sometimes it's nice to think about what you've done before you say what you say about others.

Regards,

Jung