View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post
Are we forgetting someone?
Whoops! Fixed that. Sorry, dude. (This is why you need a mic, though! It's harder for me to accidentally overlook the people with mics! )

Quote:
Anyways, good job Ruro. Thanks for editing these podcasts so the rest the world can share this unique experience.
Thanks JimmyDean! I'm glad they sound like fun. Hopefully they convince some others to come out an participate in the live chat party events! The commentaries are actually just a small part of what happens--there's usually about another hour or two of discussion that happens before and after, and it's always a lot of fun to hang out with other fans and shoot the bull about our favorite subject!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Yes, it was on the same show. That's why Jessica talks about seeing Jeremy backstage in her report (remember this was before he and Alizée married): he was there recording his segment as well. I had a clip of the whole episode, past tense, but deleted it. Dunno if it's still around the net, but I do have the opening credits which shows all the guests (Ricky Martin was one too ). I'll post it later.
Ah cool, I'm curious to see it. Not just for Jeremy, but also to compare and contrast to Lili's two appearances.

Quote:
It's actually Miriam's reaction to seeing her daughter meet Alizée for the first time that got me. The look on her face, and when she says, "that's it, she's happy, she must make the best of it." Seeing her daughter so happy made her happy, and you can tell she'd go to great lengths for Jessica. That unconditional love of parent for child is very touching. I'm sure Alizée especially understands these days.
Heh, true enough! Yeah, Roman goes on about that for a little bit during that same portion of the second episode, how amazing it must have been for both mothers!