View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb New AAm Podcast!!!

So I'm hoping that by making this thread I caught the attention of some of the podcast coordinators from back in the day. And that was my intention because we have not made a podcast in a billion years and I think we should make a couple in the near future.

Now the problem is, there are obviously no new topics to discuss, but there are some that have not been discussed on recent podcasts, one of these being the songs on UEDS/peoples' final view of the UEDS era. I was hoping we could maybe get a few of the people in this podcast that were here during the Psych era so we could also discuss the similarities and differences of the 2 eras/albums.

I know most people here have Ventrilo from recent discussions on there comps, so it won't be too hard to coordinate this thing. And just like the Moi...Lolita 10th Anniversary Chat Party, we can send out messages to everyone encouraging them to come.

And once we hold the Ventrilo chat, then I was hoping someone (Ruroshen or Brad, since I know you two still lurk here and are reading this right now) could record it, cut it up, then submit it to the podcast.

So...thoughts, concerns, total and utter excitement, questions?