View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 06:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Yep, I heard the beginning of June. Right now, I doubt I would go. How many CDs could we get signed? There are a few problems I can see that weren't really issues in the past.

If this single takes of and the momentum carries until the album release, there might be many more people there to meet her, like the sessions after DALS. They may limit people to one or two items to be signed. Among other issues.

I'm kinda holding out hope for a concert or something like that to attend.

But if anyone thinks they would like to go, it's an amazing experience. If you are just thinking about going and have questions, please ask.
An autograph session seems more like a pipe dream at this point. A lot more has to happen before one can take place. I kind of wonder what's going on with the album. It seems like they should've been quick to follow up the release of the song with a video and they haven't. Is it another case of poor planning on Sony's part?

If it does happen and I'm involved in some way, I'd like to shoot for at least 100 cds at this point which is a manageable amount to carry back. If there is one, I don't think they'd put a limit on how many one person could get signed. I think they more or less rely on people not being greedy, but of course there will be on or two greedy ones in the group. I certainly couldn't get in the line and ask for 100 to be signed.

If we were to shoot for 100, what I would do is send that request to Sony. Now it might be unrealistic to hope they might set up a private autograph session, but it could happen. Last time she was in the middle of a busy period which had a major influence on why she didn't have time to sign them on that day. So maybe it's not that unrealistic, but I think the thing that is more likely, something I might suggest to them is if they can't do it on the day of the signing, maybe they could set something up where in the few days before or after the signing, they have her sign them at her leisure and I'd pick them up at some point later on. That way it's more likely we'd get them personalized which I think means a lot more to fans. With my job, there's no guarantee I could get there on the day of the signing, but I'd definitely be able go at some point following it. I'd rather hand carry them home. It's a miracle none were broken the way they shipped them back to me last time.

So those are just some initials thoughts I have.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-04-2014 at 06:56 PM..