View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:19 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
As Brian requested , here are the translated interview
Thanks Lap.

You know, I'm not buying the preshow drama. I believe that she's hurting and that she is that upset and that it was an emotional journey for her. However I'm not buying the "I don't want to be touched" thing.... Much like the "impossible" line it look totally fake, even with a smirk. Second she's danced in Les Enfores (or whatever its called!) with partners all the time.

I still think it was tough for her to do the dance because she's coming to terms with certain realities... as well I buy what she said of having built a bubble around herself.. She seems stubborn that way. Plus she has this juvenile fairy tale love approach to life (like every other broad!) thats not really sustainable or even attainable. Thats just a period you go thru in your life until you learn you have to accept people with warts and all. (non-genital I hope).

However I think the emotions she had throughout the dance was so genuine that it made up for all the bullcandy they had in the preshow drama. If you notice after the dance as the judges were talking to her, (which I'm sure Lap may do us another solid and translate... ) her demeanor was so different from the last dance... She looked still vulnerable.

I hope this experience helps her grow as an artist. I felt like this was the first time since En Concert that she gave it all. And this was a beautiful dance with a great story behind it.. Definitely a keeper in the ZEE archived! I loved how all the judges were kinda dumb struck by the performance, how the audience latched on as well and how in the end, no one can help but fall in luv with Alizee! The stores in mexico must be out of Kleenex!

Anyone catch the Hug her brother gave her? Can't wait to see the Jo Jacotey photos.

Wonder how Jeremy's doing....

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
It's horrible what happened between them, but she will love and she will be loved and she will live and she will sail a thousand winds and ride a thousand waves and she will prevail not because it's written but because she's Alizée!!!
Yeah but she's gotta grow up a bit from the fairy tale world that she's in. Ya gotta admit, she's a little arrested with the mickey mouse and the tattoos and the like. But I guess it could be worse and we could be seeing a Twerkin' Zee!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Brian, there is a pretty big difference betweeen getting touched during a Les Enfoires skit and the very intimate style of dancing that Alizée and Gregoire performed during the Rumba..
Yah, I should know, I touch myself all the time.... Wait a scond!

Last edited by wildfire; 10-09-2013 at 02:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts