View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 08:46 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I think the cholesterol threat is overrated. My total has been around 230-235 forever. That was considered normal at one point. Now it is considered too high. My doc wanted to put me on statins for it, and I said No Way. There are too many side effects for statins that outweigh the risks of slightly over normal cholesterol reading. If the reading gets over 300, that is when I would start getting concerned.

I take L-Theanine with Relora in the evening for it's relaxing effect. It's better than a glass of wine.

There is a company called Nootrobox that manufactures nootripics that I had looked at one point in the past to help with mental clarity. Does it do anything for you?
Statins were created because of cholesterol studies done on rabbits.
Not People.
Cholesterol can repair the body(ref:https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms14241 "Dietary cholesterol promotes repair of demyelinated lesions in the adult brain")

It also has affect on neurotransmitters and receptors.(google)

Green tea powder and extract or supplements is the form I take for L-theanine.

I heard of Nootrobox but I haven't ordered from them(actually I have gotten a supplement from them through a different site) , I will take a look and see now, I usually go to "Bulk supplements" but I don't think they are just for nootropics but do have some.

Another good site is "powdercity"

And about the red wine, resveratrol and L-theanine combo are both GABAergics.