View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 01:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I think it's easy to see why you might suspect this if you didn't know the history. After Alizée separated from Jeremy, she moved back to Corsica. She pretty much gave up her social life to devote her life to the love of her life, Annily. DALS finally gave Alizee a chance at a point where Annily was getting old enough to spend a lot of time on her own, to spend time with her peers and what she developed with Tal, was a type of friendship, that she had been missing for years in Ajaccio. Tal was a singer I think who had similar wants and desires and experiences as Alizée. It was someone she could truly relate to. Then you have the fact that after Tal got voted off the island (DALS), I believe she encouraged her fans to vote for Alizée. Then on the final day of DALS, in my opinion, Alizée was trailing in the competition. It looked like Brahim would win easily. But with Samba, Alizée turned in the dance of a lifetime and a tremendously important part of that performance was the song. It was a beautiful song written by J.J. Goldman years ago and on this occasion, Tal sang it to perfection. It was a very important reason why, this performance won Alizée the championship and that is why Alizée was so appreciative of Tal, because of their new found friend ship and because she played an important role in her victory. It's another great story in the history of Alizée.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-07-2014 at 01:24 AM..