View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 12:52 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Hey Edgar,

The thing that matters most is that many people who we are trying to spread the news to in this country would be hearing her for the first time.

Her songs are timeless. They aren't dated by the type of music or by the story they tell like lets say a song about the Vietnam war would be, so the age of her songs "shouldn't" be a factor.

But unfortunately it is, in the narrow minds of the people we need to try and spread the word of Alizée, the dj's, the producers, what have you.
That's exactly what I think. The very first time I heard JEAM I didn't know it was 4 years old, I found the music very catchy and it hooked me up. But the thing is that I'm not really into music, so not everyone thinks like me, or has such an open mind to new music. There is where I get to the conclusion that we the Alizee fans are very especial people .

In my opinion, once you get hooked it doesn't matter if her better songs are getting older, because you already know the beauty of the songs and Alizee. There is where we have problems when spreading the word, because most of the people out there doesn't give a chance to Alizée. (not that they have to).

Im hoping for catchy songs that can satisfy the general public, and deep lyrics that can satisfy myself .

Last edited by edgar93; 07-14-2009 at 12:55 AM..