View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 09:23 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Hey BlackAnthem - I was checking out France's 2 main Alizee fansites, Lillytown.forumactif.net and psychalizee.forumactif.net and found they're mostly a younger cross-section than we are. Most ages going from 13 to 26. A few are older, but not like here, where a couple members were saying they'd gone to see the Beatles. I joined the Lillytown forum, and also noticed they claimed about 420 members--we've got over 2100!

So they're all abuzz about Alizée on tweeterwall over there, too. I haven't tried to tell 'em yet how many of those votes came from the fans at this site! But I'm hoping to eventually get them to see how much she needs to come and take over the rest of America, and how easy it'll be. After that, she could probably even run for president of the world.

Chuck.
Hey. So sorry about the late get back. That is interesting because I saw a video that looked like a younger crowd, due to her appearance on a Disney show that looked pretty young...

As for the the voting, I really hope you are right. I am not sure if you saw this but under Rca I am trying to work with RCA and my friend there to bring her to the table. I am hoping that goes somewhere; especially with the voting backing us up. I'll keep you updated on this but thanks a lot for the info.