View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 11:28 AM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
I'am absolutely sure that she knows. Remember that it was long time ago and she wasn't working all the time.
Maybe Blizzard wouldn't contacted Her, thoug it's almost impossible I think. But that was only inspired by her dance, I doubt if she registered trademark (maybe she should . Even if, she had so much time to discover it. Maybe she played WoW just to see it.
Maybe it's a good thing that some people recognize her dance. Exactly through such things people dig further, they want to know and ask themselves: "Who the hell she is?"
What are the chances of a woman like Alizee actually playing WoW? But then again, people you least expect play that game. Like Dave Chappelle. Even if she doesn't know it I'm very proud Blizzard put her dance in the game. I know a lot of Americans discovered her that way. BTW, I read that a new mmo Blizzard is working on is also going to have Alizee's dance in it. Somebody must be an Alizee fan over there ! But It's also sad that more people know about the dance as a Night Elf thing than her own dance .