View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
if you bought that from ebay, be prepared that you will receive only that what you see... not like me, with the red neckband
Yes no lanyard ,the red lanyard is perhaps more rare than black.
I thought i had a picture of a blue one too but maybe confused as i can't seem to locate it but maybe lost in my pics .

With the red lanyard what are the numbers on it ?
Is this the date of the show or perhaps they were numbered for tickets ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Nah.. just wore it the one time at the Olympia.. wanna keep it in good condition.

Haha.. it's original Corsica Cola from her home.. I thought it would look good next to the Gourmandises cd.
You should definitely use one as you have two , i'd use it every day if i had two , even if i only had one . I do understand collecting as i have quite a few lil collections just that item is so usable . It may damage a little but the lifetime of wear only add character and you have a mint one on display . Of course i say this not having been to the show or owning any maybe i would think differently if i did go and had purchased a couple .

Be sweet if they did do a special issue with picture or label of Alizée Corsica Cola . It does fit in very well and i love Cola too .

Did you grrls purchase your items at the show before it started or wait until after it ended ?

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-08-2012 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts