View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Chuck, I hope it was alright with [him] for you to post his remarks here in public.
In any case, I hope you invite him to join us here. I'm sure we would all benefit from his perspectives going into the future. I only hope he would get something from us in return.

Much of what I was able to gather seems to ring true with what I believed was going on with her fans at home, but I have never been completely sure of it because of my poor language skills regarding French.

I especially like the YouTube idea and also the part about USA fans backing Alizée up on some of the links he mentioned. I think a key point is for us to let Alizée and anyone who is interested know that we enjoyed Psychédélices and are looking forward, not backward - that we are not waiting for Lolita to return, and we think she is a real artist and deserves all the dignity and respect that a real artist has coming. It seems she needs that kind of outlook from her fans right now. I don't know how much credence we have, or can lend to the situation, but I think we should try, nevertheless.

Last edited by CFHollister; 09-16-2009 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: The friend asked for his name to be removed from public.