View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:51 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Wink LEftY -

Yeah, he knows. (He didn't say I couldn't quote him, when I asked about it.) I was worried about his safety, just like you - other Lilly towners tracking the poor guy down, shivving him with a baguette in an alley somewhere -
- then somehow I didn't worry that much anymore.

And actually, although he advised me to lay low, he's pretty antagonistic to the old-schoolers on the LTF.

I'll try to invite him, but I haven't found out if he writes much English yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefse12357 View Post
I especially like the YouTube idea and also the part about USA fans backing Alizée up on some of the links he mentioned. I think a key point is for us to let Alizée and anyone who is interested know that we enjoyed Psychédélices and are looking forward, not backward -
yEAH!! Forward! You were probably as surprised as me, but again and again it seems true - the majority of LTF people really DO prefer her first 2 discs. On a recent in-forum poll they did, the fave was Gourmandises. Followed by MCE. etc., etc. And they do love their Mylène. Give me a break! Give your idol Alizée a break, too, you beret-wearing silly people!

Okay, most Americans still prefer "skinny Elvis" over "fat Elvis", but that's the closest parallel I can come up with.