View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 01:43 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post

Well you know, you're in the United States, there's a big population, and the people you meet in real life tend to be different than people elsewhere.
Hell statewise there's still a difference in women.
Pop stars in America almost mirror whores, whereas pop stars in other countries tend to focus on the "unspoiled" image.
Exactly! That's probably why I've never liked any of the American celebrities growing up. Always tried to ignore the Britney Spears type characters. And as much as artists tend to hate the internet for leaking their music, etc. I'm glad the internet exists, otherwise I never would have known about our precious Lilly.

Quote:
Yeah, now this is bad.
Of course though, if the woman approaches you, it could mean she's a whore, a gold digger, or perhaps just too aggressive.
Usually the women who are shyer tend to be better choices, you're going to have to approach them yourself.

...but don't deny your personal life any good times!
I'm very approachable so it's not just aggressive, slutty girls approaching me. Even shy girls are usually brave enough to talk to me. I'm pretty non-threatening despite my ridiculous muscles. I think it's because I have a baby face like Lilly so it balances out my otherwise intimidating physique.

The problem is that I really can't seem to find anyone who possess enough key Lilly type qualities. It's definitely an internal issue that I'm dealing with; I'm too obsessed with finding me a cute, big headed, sweet girl who looks like Lilly! I think it's absurd for me to expect there to be someone who looks like her AND has a similar personality, but I seem to be stuck in this state of mind.

Quote:
You're your own god at this point, you're in stage 1, you've got more to go.
Welcome by the way.

I'll give you 3 months to a year to reach a few stages, stop by the chatbox a couple times, active chats are always fun, and you sound like a good guy, so welcome aboard.
Thanks Barrett! Talking to you guys already makes me feel less nuts about this whole situation. Let's see what happens in a few months. :-)