View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 05:04 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Let's vote...

Who likes Alizée for who she is and wants her to be happy?

And who thinks Alizée should live the life that her fans dictate even if it makes her miserable?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Liking or disliking anything Alizee does has nothing to do with her personal happiness. She is a Cele brate ee. That means that fans or anyone else for that matter, have opinions that may be good, bad, or ugly about a celebrity. They make the choice to be in the public eye, so all of it is par for the course. If they can't stand the heat, they can get out of the kitchen, so to speak. She is obviously not a people pleaser making choices just to please others, and that is a good thing. I as a fan don't have to be a lemming and only have frosting coated opinions about her or anyone else. You either like spinach or you don't. Making judgements about someone's opinions about Alizee is ludicrous and pointless. At the same time I agree that posts should be measured and within respectable limits.I personally hate tats on anyone, so why would I like them on Alizee. They are ugly to me. It is what it is. So tell me how I'm supposed to like spinach if I hate it. How does that work? I once felt that Alizee was a one in a million pop star and now at least physically, she is a dime a dozen just like the rest of them. It is what it is. Tell me how I'm supposed to like Alizee's tats when I hate them. How does that work?