View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 02:18 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I doubt Alizee would be selected to judge if Gregorie were in the competition. I'm sure that if she were a judge with Gregorie dancing, Alizee would judge fairly, but anytime she voted for Gregorie she would come under criticism. Also in a tight decision, she might actually decide against Gregorie to avoid controversy. That would not be fair to Gregorie. If Alizee were invited to be a judge when Gregorie was dancing, I think she'd be wise to turn it down.

If she were chosen as a judge (and Gregorie was not dancing) that would work out nicely for her. I'm sure the money is good and as a judge she wouldn't have to spend her weekdays preparing for the next competition. She could go home and spend the time with her daughter.

On the question as to whether Alizee is a professional dancer or not, I'd have to say she is. She's been earning a living as a dancer for several years now, and is able to draw a paying crowd to events other than Dancing Avec. If that's not professional, I don't know what is.