Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Nice work.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As Shepherd said, nice work. I love that remix, but there is room for improvement. There are scenes, especially around the 2:30 mark, that look like they are speeded up or something, then later on, you change scenes so quickly, there is little time to focus on her and that is one thing you want fans to do, and that is to focus on her.
Thanks ! So as not to go off this topic there is a longer answer below with a link to a more updated mix and i'll continue the discussion there if you're so inclined . For a short answer , the speeded up parts to someone such as yourself alike many Alizée fans having seen those scenes many times myself included until watching my mix many times and getting used to it . When the clips are off normal speed faster or slower is something to become accustomed to or to say don't match in your mind with the normal speed so seem off or the parts where i cheated and it isn't even the same words . Also i know this version as well the one linked below aren't perfectly matched quite yet for lip sync but again seemed a good enough version to share for the AAM - Alizée promo topic + the request link below . Lastly most important is my video was inspired by other mixes such as yours where i said i can do better . Of course no offense meant there as each individual will create what they like best but the inspiration came from others such as yourself a creator . Plus with that idea in mind i'd hope my video will inspire others to perhaps follow fur suit and create how they'd like Alizée video clips mixed better but as is similarly furry . . None had made an all fur mix and it seemed a must do , anyways i'm still working on this video but the above version had the right AAM logos and i didn't want to keep her to myself .

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7723