View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 05:56 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

More of the Gala interview trickled out. Hopefully there will be full scans soon.

CyfPOrIXEAAIa3i.jpg

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-103092.html

Quote:
Alizee confides: the rumors, her career in music, Mylène Farmer ...

Back in 'Dancing with the stars' Saturday night, Alizée gave an interview to 'Gala'. The artist evokes the rumors of jealousy towards Camille Lou, who dances with her husband Grégoire Lyonnet, and takes stock of her singing career, while remembering her debut with Mylène Farmer.

Alizée is under the spotlight this week because she'll come back to walk the floor of 'Dancing with the stars' Saturday night, to dance in trio with Grégoire Lyonnet, her husband, and the singer Camille Lou. What do the incessant rumours about an alleged competition and jealousy between the two women. \"Fortunately, we live in Ajaccio, away from all this. When I started to sing, seventeen years ago, he had not yet social networks, who peddle gossip around the clock, in a way almost vomitorium. My daughter, who always has his phone in hand, sometimes wonder why people are so mean, why they tell so much rubbish... \"she said to Gala, in order to make things clear.

Her singing career on 'stand-by'

The one that says the life of \"ordinary MOM\" in Corsica has also made the point about her singing career, in 'stand-by for the moment': 'since my last album, I especially had fun dancing with Greg. It's also a job that saves me money. For now, I'm not in the recording of a disc\". Besides, the performer of 'Blonde' revealed be a singer wasn't his first vocation: \"small, I would not sing in front of my mirror with brush in hand! \"When I joined 'Star seeds', in Ajaccio, was first and foremost to be a dancer and do my job.\"

But the tornado ' me... Lolita' took her to other adventures... \"I then carried away in the song when Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat contacted me. I knew that such a proposal would not be repeated, and I've always tried to cram a little dance in my videos and during my tours,\"said Alizée, conscious of having experienced an extraordinary period:\", I had the chance to work with Graham, the first singer in France to offer true choreography. \"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alizée se confie : les rumeurs, sa carrière dans la musique, Mylène Farmer...

De retour dans "Danse avec les stars" samedi soir, Alizée a accordé une interview à "Gala". L'artiste évoque les rumeurs de jalousie envers Camille Lou, qui danse avec son mari Grégoire Lyonnet, et fait un point sur sa carrière de chanteuse, tout en se souvenant de ses débuts avec Mylène Farmer.

Alizée est sous le feu des projecteurs cette semaine car elle reviendra fouler le parquet de "Danse avec les stars" samedi soir, afin de danser en trio avec Grégoire Lyonnet, son mari, et la chanteuse Camille Lou. De quoi faire taire les rumeurs incessantes sur une prétendue compétition et jalousie entre les deux femmes. « Heureusement, nous vivons à Ajaccio, loin de tout ça. Quand j'ai commencé à chanter, il y a dix-sept ans, il n'y avait pas encore les réseaux sociaux, qui colportent des ragots vingt-quatre heures sur vingt-quatre, d'un façon quasi vomitoire. Ma fille, qui a forcément toujours son téléphone à la main, me demande parfois pourquoi les gens sont si méchants, pourquoi ils racontent tellement de bêtises… » a-t-elle déclaré à Gala, afin de mettre les choses au clair.

Sa carrière de chanteuse en "stand-by"

Celle qui dit mener la vie d'« une maman lambda » en Corse a également fait le point sur sa carrière de chanteuse, en « stand-by, pour le moment » : « Depuis mon dernier album, j'ai surtout pris du plaisir à danser avec Greg. C'est aussi un travail qui me fait gagner de l'argent. Pour l'instant, je ne me sens pas de repartir dans l'enregistrement d'un disque ». D'ailleurs, l'interprète de "Blonde" a révélé qu'être chanteuse n'était pas sa vocation première : « Petite, je ne chantais pas devant mon miroir avec une brosse dans la main ! Lorsque je me suis inscrite à "Graines de star", à Ajaccio, c'était avant tout pour devenir danseuse et en faire mon métier ».

Mais la tornade "Moi... Lolita" l'a emmenée vers d'autres aventures... « Je me suis ensuite laissé emporter dans la chanson lorsque Mylène Farmer et Laurent Boutonnat m'ont contactée. Je savais qu'une telle proposition ne se reproduirait pas, et j'ai toujours essayé de caser un peu de danse dans mes clips et pendant mes tournées » a confié Alizée, consciente d'avoir vécu une période extraordinaire : « En plus, j'avais la chance de travailler avec Mylène, la première chanteuse en France à proposer de vraies chorégraphies ».