View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 10:54 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well apparently this is a picture posted by Annily today, wishing her mother happy birthday. Is this the clearest picture we've had posted by either of the two of Annily?

One thing pikes my curiosity. I'm sure Annily knows a fair amount of English, but why would she wish her mother a happpy birthday in English on this site (Instagram)? Aren't most of her fans French or are more of the fans that follow her on Instagram from outside France?
Well instagerm is an moreso English speaking Americana thingy but without knowing i'd guess most of her/their posts are in French , right ? While i do follow AJ i don't follow Anni and even with that i rarely visit her/AJ's page so see more of the pics shared here than with the actual quotes on insta . . Anyways . . .

It should be pretty obvious at this point who they're at times listening to ,
as well apparent when writing in English who she/they are that is sometimes talking to . . .

Having said that at times like this it makes me feel the love to be part of the influential alizeefans/AAM family . Also want to thank scruffy and all who post here for provoking mine and others responses to these like questions as without that none of this would be happening .

Now since Anni is with no doubt her ma's biggest fan so therefore probably reading what we write all i have left to say is - Hello Annilee ta ,

Last edited by alizeefan; 08-21-2017 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: happy birthday Alizee !