View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 03:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well of her English speaking forums and FB pages, Alizee-Forum could boast of or maybe I should in the past could boast of thousand of members. If you look at the first picture below, that's more indicative of what goes on in that forum today and our forum isn't exactly a hotbed of activity either.
AIFC is incredibly active. The pictures in the bottom 2 rows are much more typical of what they are about. I've pm'd Fany on a couple of occassions and I doubt very much that this had her approval, but I decided to not do nothing and instead try and be a part of the solution to this problem I felt it needed, so I pm'd her and I'll paste below what I said. I tried looking through their pages for that picture and I could not find it. It might have already been removed. It also could be their page is so active, that so many posts have been made since then, that I just didn't get to it.
I think their page does a great service for Alizee and I think they have good standards which I think will be proven when I get my reply from Fany, if it hasn't been done already by the removal of that picture.

"Hi Fany. I hope you and everyone at AIFC are doing well. I mentioned your FB page in our forum the other day and someone posted a picture that had been posted on your page which I will attach. Now there a lot of great pictures of Alizee out there that are sexy, but this goes beyond that and I'd have to say I think it's kind of vulgar and I'm sure that's not what your page is about. In fact I looked through your Facebook pages and I think it may have already been removed. I have a lot of respect for what you and the others at AIFC do for Alizee and I just wanted to let you know about my concerns. I hope you all have a great Christmas!"