View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 11:00 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Wow, that was fast. I didn't expect to see this go up until later in the week. Thanks, Brad!

Once again, huge thanks to everybody who came out in support of this. It turned out really spectacular, far beyond my expectations. You guys totally made it what it is. Hats off all around.

Extra-special thanks to Lowbean and Roman for inspiring the idea, Jung for being so cool about us taking over his Vent server on short notice, and ImRawdg for lending his awesome Amelie/ACC medley for the intro and outro music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
I might suggest using skype the next time, and using something like call recorder to record with. that way you get different tracks for everyone. probably a lot easier to edit, and would give better sound quality.
Yeah, this may be something to consider. My single biggest frustration in all this was struggling to strip out background noise from seven different sources on a single track. It would be easier (and probably a lot faster) to have everybody on their own track.

The only headache I can foresee would be in syncing them all up properly for editing, but that's likely something we can overcome easily enough.