View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 03:45 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
• Roman mentions that Jerémy also made an appearance on SAD--potentially on the same episode as Alizée's second appearance--but I've looked high and low and damned if I can find a link to it. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Yes, it was on the same show. That's why Jessica talks about seeing Jeremy backstage in her report (remember this was before he and Alizée married): he was there recording his segment as well. I had a clip of the whole episode, past tense, but deleted it. Dunno if it's still around the net, but I do have the opening credits which shows all the guests (Ricky Martin was one too ). I'll post it later.

Thanks guys for another great job on the Podcast! Certain I'll have more to say once I listen to it all. In the meantime, guess I'll share a little anecdote here since I was unable to attend the recording: Stars à Domicile 2003 was one of those Alizée videos that really made me a fan, due to it's emotional impact. In the past I've alluded to what hit me hardest, but have yet to see anyone else post the same thing.

It's actually Miriam's reaction to seeing her daughter meet Alizée for the first time that got me. The look on her face, and when she says, "that's it, she's happy, she must make the best of it." Seeing her daughter so happy made her happy, and you can tell she'd go to great lengths for Jessica. That unconditional love of parent for child is very touching. I'm sure Alizée especially understands these days.

Last edited by Ben; 03-21-2009 at 04:01 AM..