View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 04:31 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Woah, alot of negativity brewing here. I really appreciate the hub digimaze, as i doubt there is any other place on the internet with this good quality media of celebrities i like. Im gonna be honest though.

Im not in the hub because i love celebrities in general, i like a few. I have downloaded alot of Alizée stuff and some Priscilla, because that content is hard to come by in a neat, high quality package, considering they are not well known and not as active today as they were 10 years ago. I want to preserve it and make sure i have access to all that footage 10 years from now! However, i dont have harddrive capacity or the will to download something im not obsessed about, or something that is readily available in good quality on youtube. Im not a celebrity worshipper, im an alizee worshipper, and whatever few celebrities i get enjoyment out of.

Im also not that sold on using the hub for discussing. The chat is deleted everytime i log off for the night and whatever response people send me needs to be sent when my computer is turned on. I much rather prefer to discuss in a forum.