View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 01:43 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
After clicking this, I really did enter into "the Remix World" . Very nice! Awesome, hot remix! I really liked it, especially the beginning when getting into the song.

The heavy bass parts though, like around 1:05-1:18, 1:57-2:32, and 2:56-3:29, seemed a little too much. Almost as if it should have been toned down a little or been a little more subtle. But thats just me. Not sure, it may just be my headphones though because when it is played just through my speakers and not listening with my headphones, it seemed to sound just fine.
Thank you very AI for your suggestion on this remix, well as you've pointed out with bass parts, yes actually in the remix version it should be highlighted otherwise we can't find any difference with the original version, actually that Wow Lazer Effect which suited well with the remix and the bubble woogly effect along with it

yeah the music may differ with different speakers and headphones, some may have more treble and some have equal bass and tremble and some may have only bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
great job sounds great
Thank you very much for your comments paintball!

BTW, I hope you guys enjoyed it very well, Hope I can bring lots more remix of Alizée Waiting for the Acapella's