View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Wow, that's crazy. You should have written on the sign "♡ Alizée" with a permanent marker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
If you or anybody get a chance to go there again, you should do as Dr. Smith said and write that she is Alizée and include the AAm web address
I'll try to do that, hopefully I won't get into any trouble.
Defacing property FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightks View Post
OMG where exactly is this store? I live in LA and this is just crazy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Damn Dude, you scared me lol, I thought she really visited LA or something lol. Well, that's really cool Dude, I agree with Dr. Smith also xD. Also, if possible can you give the location of the store?
I don't really know the exact location, as matter of fact I don't even remember the name of the store, but I'll ask my aunt and get back to you guys with the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I didn't know business could do that. Just take a photo of a celebrity and use it like that without permission. Didn't Hallmark get in trouble for doing that with Paris Hilton?
There were a lot of signs of people smiling and looking happy, all over the appliances section, and out of all those people Alizée was the only celebrity I recognized. Maybe whoever made the sign just didn't know who Alizée was, and that she was in fact a celebrity.