View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 11:03 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
I agree clevercowboy.
Dance music would indeed fit her.
I'd love to see Alizee again touring in Europe.
However lady gaga is lady gaga. I think her lyrics wouldn't fit Alizee. I think a more docile version of that would though, like lili could sing about Corsica and how amazing it is haha.
She could dedicate the new album to Corsica, and have us know about it more. I know nothing about it, but I am interested to know more, and what a better travel guide than our little lili?

On a sidenote, the photography of her 2012 "because of autumn" video was really nice, I would like to see more stylised vids like that. The kind of MTV music style videos of today are very boring to me. You know, where they cut to something else every 5 seconds?
I think we all want Alizee to sell a million+ albums and not 30K albums like her last three. Lady Gaga was just an example of an artist making what people wanted to hear. Alizee had stated in one interview that after the MF breakup that she was looking forward to making music that she wanted to sing. The problem was that not too many people were interested in it.

An album of Corsican folk music? That might work, actually. She has done a song that was pretty folksy, almost country, and she sounded great.