View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 07:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

(Or I don't...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Ps. In this vote, I voted (of course) in favor of all 17 songs and the performance!
I will correct this original statement a little...

So I would have voted for all 17 performances, but the Poll settings were incomplete and could not be fixed immediately!

Apparently, this version of Vbulletin no longer offers the average user the ability to edit queries. Administrators would have helped, but they also have some limitations in editing.

And when the enthusiastic voters immediately came to the fore, I decided to continue with the current vote - so in the end there is only one familiar (1) vote available to everyone, and of course the intention is to vote for the best performance! [So I voted Moi... Lolita] And So the title of the vote may be a little unclear now!

And that’s ok, of course, because the actual rankings are made specifically on the list! And maybe sometime later another vote with mass choice ie. multiple voting options!?

Btw. A little offtopic, I was a little surprised by this because I’ve already done a few polls and I remember [80-90%] that I think I was able to easily edit the poll in the past. Maybe an update in early summer changed these settings... [Although the update did not even seem to apply to this platform, but I just guess]!

Alizée 💜