View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 11:16 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Though I have almost zero proof to believe what I do, I believe one part of her life plan is coming to fruition. I think there was a reason she moved to where she did and it wasn't just because they needed a bigger place. They did need a bigger place for her 'plan' but there were plenty of other places 'around' Ajaccio where she could have found that extra space. She happened to move to a place that wasn't far from her parents and that's no coincidence. I think she 'j'adored' her previous place. It had such a beautiful view of the Blood Islands. It was a great place for walking their dogs. It was right near the beach and I think only one thing that could make her give that up and pick a place, though in such a great place as the 'Old Town', I think can't compare with what she had and that is her plan was more important and I feel this move to where she is, is just temporary, maybe a few years, until she can move on to the next stage.

But as far as what is going on, I 'think' her dropping off the edge of the earth, as far as communicating with the public is not just because her grand plan is underway, but because it's becoming obvious it's underway and if I'm right, there was a date where her plan had started, but it wasn't obvious and it wasn't until it started to become obvious, that she dropped off the radar.

I believe it was said she dropped off the radar around the beginning of March. That's when it became 'obvious'. If I'm right, I think that means the not so obvious stage started around the beginning of January. So it should be de l'Automne, that Alizee will be having some more shoes to buy and not just for herself.

So these are my thoughts on the subject. I could be completely wrong, but if her plans work out, it will be in the few months after that in which we'll find out if she has further plans career wise and if there might be something in the works with Mademoiselle Farmer.

So I'm betting we'll see Alizee again in September...…..

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-20-2019 at 11:18 AM..